Friday, December 14, 2007

Eva & Tony Deny Infidelity Rumors

Following online reports that NBA star Tony Parker, handsome hubby of Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria, had an affair with French model Alexandra Paressant, the San Antonio Spurs basketball player has come out in defense of himself and his marriage.

In response to the story, Tony tells OK! in a statement released Wednesday night, “I love my wife. She’s the best thing in my life, and I have never been happier.”

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) or Text/call : +12317945543