Friday, November 2, 2007

When Should You Hire a Private Investigator to Catch Your Cheating Spouse?

As the author of an infidelity book packed with hundreds of signs of infidelity you can find on your own, I rarely recommend using a private investigator to catch a cheating spouse.

Sometimes You Really Need a Private Eye

However, I do think there are times when you should hire a private investigator even though there are numerous signs of infidelity you can discover for yourself. Even though my book covers practically every known sign of infidelity, certain people should never attempt to find these signs on their own. And I say this despite the fact that all the signs in my book can be found using just your own eyes and ears and your personal knowledge of your mate.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: